This blog is quite old and no longer updated. Wanna see what I'm up to now? Head over to my new website!

Google Analytics

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My next game project

Now that 8-Bit Agent is finished, I am beginning work on my next game project. It may be my first commercial game, and will likely be released on Windows and Mac, with Linux and Android under consideration. It is being developed in the programming language Processing, which I have previously posted about. If it does go commercial, it will be very cheap, probably in the $0.99 to $2.99 range. This game is in an extremely early prototype, but progress is moving along fairly quickly. I'll reveal more as the game progresses, but for now, I will say two things: (a) It is a combination of two classic arcade games, and (b) the working title is Tuokaerb Invaders. See what you can figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment